Updated: Aug 23
Thanks so much for serving our church! We have an amazing church-family that cares about one another. It is good that our groups come to serve, not just to be served. That is a Christ-like example for all of us.
You are welcome to share this short post with your life group to help everyone feel well-prepared.
- Ask: Have you been background checked? If you haven't (or if you are not sure), just email email@example.com. If you haven't been checked, he will send a form to your email and you can complete that online.
- Review these key safety policies before coming.
Rule #1 is the "Rule of Two."
Every word matters.
Every interaction matters.
- Relax. You will never be on your own. You will never be asked to do something without help. And the leaders/teachers area already prepared to teach and lead. People wearing this shirt are there to help you with whatever you need.
- Arrive as close to 5:45 as possible.
- Sign in at the Hub. There will be a team-member there to direct you to the right spot.
- And then jump into the events.
- Remember the your role is important! You might not be teaching the lesson, but you are representing Jesus to our kids. You matter. Your work matters.
What Will Serving Look Like?
The nursery is less structured (because of the age of the kids there), but the preK and elementary areas both have particular schedules. Here is what they look like
If you have any questions, you can contact Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org